South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019: The South Indian Bank, a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO).
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website https://www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- Online Application – Start Date: 19.06.2019
- Online Application – End Date: 30.06.2019
- Online Test Date: 25.07.2019
Total No of posts: 160
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Age (as on 30.06.2019): Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-