South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2019: The South Indian Bank, a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Clerks.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website https://www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- Online Application – Start Date: 19.06.2019
- Online Application – End Date: 30.06.2019
- Online Test Date: 26.07.2019
Total No of posts: 385
- North Zone: 75 posts
States: Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
- South Zone: 310 posts
States: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Age (as on 30.06.2019): Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 [ Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting ].
Selection Process: Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General Category: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 150/-