Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant (Clerk Cum Computer Operator): Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of the Junior Assistant (Clerk Cum Computer Operator) in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal.
- Name of post: Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
- No of posts: 11 [UR:6, OBC-NCL:2, SC:2, EWS:1]
LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE/CUT-OFF): 08/07/2019 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS)
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint etc.
Age (as on 08/07/2019):
- General /EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
- The selection process shall consist of Stage-1: Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
How to apply:
- The application form should be neatly filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction are given in this notification/advertisement only. Applications should be sent to the address mentioned below by speed post only.
Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.