Karnataka Bank Recruitment Probationary Clerk 2019: Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, invited application for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk.
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 10-07-2019
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 20-07-2019
Name of post: Probationary Clerk
- Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be computer literate.
- Pay: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximate `37,000/- per month.)
- Age: Maximum 26 years as on 01-07-2019 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Application Fee: Rs 600/- [Rs 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.