Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Guwahati College, Assam
- Job Type: Assam Govt. Job
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Salary: Pay: UGC Scale Of Pay RS. 57,700 – 1,82,400 with other allowances as per rule and as admissible from time to time.
- Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Date of Advertisement: 31st July 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- Official Website: https://www.guwahaticollege.org.in/
Recent Assam Govt. Assistant Professor Jobs:
- Gargaon College assistant professor recruitment 2019
- Suren Das College assistant professor recruitment 2019
- Madhya Kamrup College assistant professor recruitment 2019
- Dhemaji College Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019
- North Lakhimpur College Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019
- Cotton University Professor Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Dakshin Guwahati B Ed College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Important Details of Assistant Professor recruitment in Guwahati College:
Guwahati College is one of the premier institutions of higher education at the Guwahati city of Assam, under the Gauhati University, was established in 1964, invited applications in the prescribed form for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in Guwahati College, Assam – 781021
Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
Under Guwahati College assistant professor recruitment notice college authority allocates overall 09 vacancies for this Assistant Professor Post. Details of vacancies are given below:
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total No. of post: 14
- English: 02 (UR, OBC/MOBC)
- Education: 01 (UR-PwD)
- Geography: 02 (UR, ST-H)
- Economics: 01 (ST-P)
- History: 01 (ST-P)
- Political Science: 01 (ST-H)
- Botany: 03 (UR-PwD, OBC/MOBC, ST-P)
- Chemistry: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Physics: 02 (UR,OBC/MOBC)
Age Limit for Assistant Professor Recruitment under Guwahati College Assam:
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2019 (01.07.2019). The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST/PWD as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt.OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dated 25th April 2018.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP. 144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / P) in the concerned subject and must possess the latest UGC norms with National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Eligibility Test (SLET)/SET or PhD degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (UGC) regulation 2009 (excluding the candidate obtained a PhD degree from off-campus centre).
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE 407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- A relaxation Of 5% marks may be Provided to SC ST /PWD candidates. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to the PhD holders who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th Sept 1991.
- The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications, Eligibility like Papers / Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- The candidate must have a Permanent Residential Certificate(PRC) and must know Local Languages.
How to apply Assistant Professor Post under Guwahati College:
- Applications are invited in the DHE’s prescribed format with Bio-Data including Phone No., E-Mail ID, address and copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having the good academic record and latest UGC norms vide DHE’s letter No. DHE/CE/Roster/ 6/2017/71 dated 23.07.2019 for direct recruitment of the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor.
- Applications complete in all aspects with necessary documents – testimonials and along with a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Guwahati College, Assam – 781021, payable at SBI New Guwahati Branch should reach the following address: Dr Pranab Sandilya, Principal, Guwahati College, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup Metro, Assam, PIN-781021.
- Applications must be submitted on the above-mentioned address within 15 days from date of publication 31st July 2019 of this Advertisement.
Some Important Points regarding the Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019:
- The selection will be made as per the latest guidelines issued by the Higher Education Department, Govt. of Assam.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility like M.Phil /PhD/Seminar Papers / Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In service, candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from the appointing authority/ employer. Without NOC, the applications are liable to be rejected.
Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019: Download Advertisement
Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Guwahati College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019: Organization Name: Guwahati College, Assam Job Type: Assam Govt. Job Post Name: Assistant Professor