Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019: Fishery Information Office under Assam Govt. Fishery Department has recently released a Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 for the recruitment of 02 vacancies of Junior Assistant posts. So aspirants can check details of Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019.
Details of Junior Assistant Recruitment under Fishery Information Office Assam:
- Organization Name: Fishery Information Office
- Job Type: Assam Govt. Job
- Post Name: Junior Assistant
- Salary: Pay: (PB – 2) Rs. 14,000/-to 49,000/- + GP – 6200/- per month
- Total Vacancies: 02
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Date of Advertisement: 24th July 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 19th August 2019
- Official Website: https://fisheries.assam.gov.in
Recent Assam Govt. Jobs 2019:
- Cotton University Professor Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Pandu College Assam Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Dakshin Guwahati B Ed College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- S B Deorah College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- Nalbari Commerce College Assistant Professor and Tutor Recruitment 2019
Junior Assistant Vacancy details
Fishery Information Office Assam allocates overall 02 vacancies for this Junior Assistant Post recruitment. Details of vacancies are given below.
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (JA)
- No. of post: 2 (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
Age Limit for Junior Assistant Recruitment under Fishery Information Office Assam:
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2019 (01.07.2019). The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt.OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dated 25th April 2018.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP. 144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Junior Assistant Recruitment under Fishery Information Office Assam Education Qualification:
- The candidate must be Graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline (Arts/Science/Commerce) from a recognised University.
- Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
Selection Procedures of Junior Assistant Recruitment under Fishery Information Assam:
- Phase 1: Under Phase 1, Selected Candidates after submission of application forms will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice (MCQ) Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of the syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter and in the official website of Fishery Information Office Assam
- Phase 2: Under Phase 2, Against vacancy candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
How to apply Junior Assistant Post under Fishery Information Office Assam
- Applicants must apply this post through the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX.
- The application must be accompanied by the following testimonials:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with the application.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Applications complete in all aspects with necessary documents – testimonials should reach the following address: Fishery Information Officer, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O.- Gopinath Nagar, Pin- 781016.
- The last date for submission of application is 19th August 2019
Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019: Advertisement Download Here
Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 | SakoriTimes
Published on: 27th July 2019 | Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 Fishery Information Office Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification