Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Commissioner of Taxes, Assam published a job advertisement regarding the recruitment of Junior Assistant in the Office of Commissioner of Taxes, Kar Bhawan, Guwahati, Assam – 781006. Commissioner of Taxes, Assam invited Applications in a prescribed format from Indian Citizen for the post of Junior Assistant as mentioned in the job advertisement published on 18th July 2019.
Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Date of Advertisement: 18th July 2019.
- Last Date of submitting Application: 2nd August 2019, up to 4 pm.
Related Junior Assistant Posts:
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant (Clerk Cum Computer Operator)
- EPFO Recruitment Social Security Assistant 2019
- CIT, Kokrajhar Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant/ Pharmacist/ Lab Assistant/ Accountant/ Nurse/ Doctor/ Engineer
Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Total No. of Posts, Place of Posting, Age, Education Qualification, Salary, Mode of Payment and Application process:
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Total No of Posts: 18 (Eighteen)
- Place of Posting: Office of Commissioner of Taxes, Kar Bhawan, Guwahati, Assam – 781006.
- Age: The age of the candidate should above 21 years and not exceed 38 years as on 1st January 2019 (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates).
- Education Qualifications: Graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline (Arts, Commerce, Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Additional Qualifications: Candidate must have Computer Skill for handling Data and Text such as Word Processor (MS Word), Spreadsheet (MS Excel), Presentation of Graphics (MS PowerPoints), DBMS, Internet, Email etc.
- Salary: Scale of Pay – 14000 – 49000 Grade Pay – 6200 and other admissible allowances per month.
- Application Process: Candidates can apply in the prescribed form available in the Official Website – https://comtax.assam.gov.in. For detail advertisement and prescribed Application Form, intending candidates may visit the official website w.e.f. 20th July 2019.
Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Download Advertisement
Recent Trending Teaching Jobs:
- Nalbari Commerce College Assistant Professor and Tutor Recruitment 2019
- West Guwahati College of Education Lecturer Recruitment 2019
- Digboi College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
About Commissioner of Taxes, Assam:
The Taxation Department of Government of Assam is the main revenue earning department of the state, is headed by the Commissioner of Taxes under the administrative control of the Finance Department, Government of Assam. At present, the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam administers the following Acts:- The Assam Value Added Tax Act, 2003, The Central Sales Tax Act, 1956, The Assam Entry Tax Act, 2008, The Assam Agricultural Income Tax Act, 1939, The Assam Taxation (On Specified Lands) Act, 1990, The Assam Amusement & Betting Tax Act, 1939, The Assam Professions, Trades, Callings & Employments Taxation Act, 1947, The Assam Tax on Luxuries (Hotels, Lodging Houses & Hospitals) Act, 1989, The Assam Electricity Duty Act, 1964.
Address: Commissioner of Taxes, Kar Bhawan, Ganeshguri, Guwahati, Assam, India, Pin: 781 006,
Phone: +91-361-2232513, +91-361-2232670, Fax: +91-361-2232677, Helpdesk Number: +91-361-2232661, E-MAIL: email@example.com.
Official Website: https://comtax.assam.gov.in
Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Commissioner of Taxes Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Commissioner of Taxes, Assam published a job advertisement regarding the recruitment of Juni