Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (A.T.E.P.F.O)
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has published new job notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Assistant Fund Control Officer (AFCO) posts. Applications are invited from the Citizens Of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 Of the Constitution Of India in the prescribe Standard Form Of application available in Part IX Of the Assam Gazette.
Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application: 30th April 2019
Assistant Fund Control Officer:
No of posts: 13
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
Pay: Rs. Pay band =PB 3, Rs.22,000/- to 87,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.9,700/- and other allowances
No of posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream with Diploma/Certificate in Computer skills with MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and knowledge of computer typing in the Assamese language.
Pay: Rs. Pay band =PB 2, Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.6,200/- and other allowances
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years Of age and not more than 38 years Of age as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
(i) 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
(iii) For the person with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category Of candidates.
The age limit Of the candidates Will be calculated on the basis Of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no Other document shall be accepted in lieu Of the mentioned documents.
Essential Criteria: Candidates must have registration in Employment Exchange in the State Of Assam. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents)
- Duly signed 3 (three) copies Of recent passport size photograph (one pasted & stapled).
- Certificate in support Of age.
- Degree passed mark sheet and certificate.
- Certificate in support Of knowledge Of Computer typing for the post Of Junior Assistant.
- Caste certificate if any.
- A bank draft is drawn on SBI and payable at Dispur favouring Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, Board of Trustees. for Rs.300/-(Rs.200/- for ST/SC) for the post of AFCO and Rs.200/-(Rs.100/- for ST/SC) for the post Of Junior Assistant. For the person with disabilities; the application fee is nil.
- One self-addressed envelope (size 10″ X4″ ) pasted with RS. 5/-postal stamp.
- Employment Exchange Registration Number.
The Name Of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, A.T.E.P.F. Organization, Basistha, Lalmati, Guwahati-781029. Applicants who are already employed should submit their application through proper.