Gauhati University IDOL Admission Notice 2019-20 Session for various Master Degree, Under Graduate & PG Diploma Programmes:
Gauhati University (GU) IDOL (Gauhati University Institute of Distance and Open Learning) published admission notice for 2019-20 session for various Master Degree, Under Graduate & PG Diploma Programmes.
Gauhati University IDOL Admission 2019: Important Dates
- Admission Form issued from 3rd June 2019 to 23rd August 2019.
- Admission commenced from 1st July 2019 to 23rd August 2019 (with payment of fees)
Gauhati University IDOL Admission 2019: Master Degree Programmes offered during 2019-20
Gauhati University IDOL Admission 2019: Under Graduate Programmes offered during 2019-20
Gauhati University IDOL Admission 2019: Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programmes offered during 2019-20
- M.A/M.Sc. and P.G Diploma Programmes: Graduate from any recognized Indian or Foreign University in any discipline irrespective of the subject (s) pursued and percentage of marks obtained.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com): B.Com/BBA from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- M.Sc – IT: B.Sc/ BCA/ Graduate in Engineering, Technology or equivalent degree from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): 10+2 (Any Stream) or 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA – General): 10+2 in any stream from a recognized Indian or Foreign Board.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com – General): 10+2 in any Stream from a recognized Indian or Foreign Board.
- B.Sc in Information Technology (B.Sc – IT): 10+2 in Science Stream or 3 years Polytechnic Diploma.
1. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for M.A, M.Sc & M.Com Programmes:
2. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for M.Sc in Information Technology (M.Sc – IT) Programmes:
3. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for B.A Programme:
4. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for B.Com Programme:
5. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for BCA/ B.Sc – IT Programme:
6. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for PGDCA Programme:
7. Fee Structure and Mode of Payment for PG Diploma Programmes:
- On the Spot Admission: Eligible candidates may visit Gauhati University IDOL Office or any of the authorized study centres for On the Spot Admission along with original HSLC Admit card/ Pass Certificate or Birth Certificate, Mark Sheets/ Certificates of the Qualifying examinations, Self Attested photocopies of Birth certificate, Marksheet and Certificates of Qualifying examination, Two Copies of Passport size Photographs and the prescribed admission fees.
- Application Forms may be obtained from Gauhati University IDOL and any of the approved Gauhati University IDOL study centres on the payment of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only). The list of Study Centres is available at https://idolgu.in/centers/contact_centers and list of Exam Centres is available at http://www.idolgu.in/centre/examcentre.
- Last Date for Admission into UG/PG/PG Diploma/BCA/B. Sc-IT is 23rd August 2019.
- GU Registration Details (for migrating learners only) – Link to GU Registration Portal – Notification for Fee
Gauhati University IDOL Admission 2019: Documents required for Spot Admission 2019-20:
- HSLC Admit Card/ Pass Certificate or Bith Certificate, Mark sheet and certificate of the Qualifying Examination (Original as well as Self Attested Photocopies).
- Gauhati University Registration Certificate (for the Graduates of Gauhati University only).
- Two Copies of Recent passport size (3cm x 3cm) photographs.