Gauhati University (GU) B.Ed. Admission 2019 GUBEDCET: Gauhati University GU B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) for GU B.Ed. Admission 2019 is scheduled on 18th July 2019 (11 am to 1:30 pm). The online application form for GU B.Ed Admission will be received from 24th June to 4th July 2019.
- Online Application: 24/06/19 to 04/07/19
- Admit Card download: 12/07/19 to 15/07/19
- Date of Examination: 18/07/19 (11 am to 1:30 pm)
- Upload Answer Key: 19/07/19
- Last date to receive challenges on Answer key: 21/07/19
- Upload merit list: 23/07/19
- Preference selection by the student (MUST be completed online): 23/07/19 to 24/07/19
- Name of examination: Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET), 2019
- Educational Qualification: (As per NCTE norms) A candidate may be allowed to appear in the GUBEDCET-2019 provided that he/she has passed the B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. or MA/ MSc/M.Com or equivalent degree programme form a recognised Board/University with at least 50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD).
- Test Centres: Candidates will be able to appear in any one of the following GUBEDCET-2019 Centres and the same shall have to be indicated while filling up the online form: Guwahati, Nagaon, Nalbari, Tezpur, Mangaldai, Barpeta, Goalpara, Dhubri. Jorhat, North Lakhimpur.
- Total Questions in the GUBEDCET-2019: 100
- Duration of the GUBEDCET-2019: 2 hours 30 minutes
- All questions will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option.
- The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. The test will be OMR based. e) There will be 4 marks for the correct answer and (-1) for the wrong answer. No negative marks for unanswered questions.
Application and Entrance Examination Fee: Rs.1000.00 + Bank Transaction Charge