Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CTET Admit card 2019 for the Teacher Eligibility Entrance Test (CTET). All the candidates can Download the CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019 for July examination from the official website, the link for which is https://www.ctet.nic.in. CBSE CTET 2019 is scheduled to be held on July 7 at various test centres across the nation.
The CBSE CTET 2019 Exam will be conducted in two phases – Paper I and Paper II. Both the papers will be conducted on a single day in different shifts. CTET 2019 Paper I (Primary Stage) will be for the candidates who intend to teach Class I to V and CTET Paper II (Elementary Stage) will be for the candidates who intend to teach Class VI to VIII. Both Paper I and Paper II have Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
CTET Examination Schedule:
- Paper-I: 07-07-2019 [Time: 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM]
- Paper-II: 07-07-2019 [Time: 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM]
Steps to download CBSE CTET admit card 2019
- Log on to the official website of CBSE CTET, https://www.ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Download Admit Card (Server 1)‘ or ‘Download Admit Card (Server 2)‘
- Download admit card through Application number and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Enter all the required details
- Click on submit
- CBSE CTET 2019 admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of the same for future reference.